I have found a new website to sell my bows on, it is easier for me to manage and I have lowered my prices! So go check it out at www.boosbows.etsy.com
I don't have all my bows up yet but I am adding more every day so check often. If you live in the area, we can arrange delivery so you don't have to pay shipping. Thanks for looking!
10.08.2008
Boo's Bows
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Mel,
If you click on the title, it states no blog was found. You have to click on the Boo's Bows "under other sites we like" to the right.
its working now! click on the title or the the link in the post.
I love your bows! I saw the weight loss ticker at the bottom. Congratulationson the 19lbs! I know how hard it is since I have always struggled to keep my weight down. Great job!
I like your new website, and your bows are adorable! (And your prices are awesome!) I'll keep you at the top of my list as soon as my daughter will let me put bows in her hair!
Post a Comment