BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11.02.2008

Hee Haw Farms

I have been so slow lately to post stuff. This post is from about 2 weeks before Halloween when we went to a local farm that does Halloween activities for kids. We had tons of fun, and Rachel was so entertained the whole time. I think the corn box was her favorite.



Daddy is learning how to be a cowboy!

shaking out all the corn!

Rachel saw another boy burying himself in the corn she she decided to try too. She had corn everywhere. We tried to shake it all out but I still found more when we got home and I undressed her for her bath.

Getting lost in the corn maze.

Riding the pony

This miniature horse was trying to eat Rachel's coat. She had fun petting all the different animals.

We went for a ride on the tractor train!

1 comments:

The Marley's said...

your little family is so cute. I wish I could meet them in person!