Hershey Park
Will and Grandma Baker
Cutie pie Rachel
Visiting Will's great uncle Bill Johnston.
Just goofing around
Looking for snacks
The monument dedicated to Will's Grandfather, Jim Johnston, in the local courthouse. He died in WWII. Thats his picture on the wall behind us.
We finally got to fly to PA to visit Will's Grandma for thanksgiving this year. Rachel and I had not met her yet and it had been 4 years since Will had seen her. She is his only close living relative and they are pretty close so it was good to finally get out to see her. We spent a week in the area and she showed us all around where she and Jim grew up. Hopefully we can visit again soon.
12.17.2008
Thanksgiving in PA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey! I will be sending out a collage of pictures from your visit. I made one for Grandma for Christmas and framed it. Look for yours in the mail, probably right after Christmas! Blessings to you all! Give Rachel a kiss from us!
Post a Comment