BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

9.01.2009

the rest of our vacation

These are all really out of order but I have finally finished loading all the good pictures from our my California visit and our camping trip in Lake Tahoe last month.I turned 25! My dad makes really good fruit cobbler in the dutch oven over the fire so that is the cake I requested.
Hanging out at the campsite
The guys caught trout. This Mustached man is my uncle Dan.
Can you tell who's fish is bigger?
My sister Amanda
Rachel doesn't like the watermelon. I didn't either, it wasn't really sweet at all.
Rachel watching movies on the drive home.
Beautiful Lake Tahoe
Rachel is already rock climbing
My family on a hike at Lake Tahoe. Included are my Dad's sister and her husband.

The beach was lots of fun, Rachel wouldn't go in the water but she wanted other people to get water for her bucket. The weather was perfect.

Rachel had lots of fun on all the rides. We went to the boardwalk 3 times!
The carousel at the Boardwalk.
My mom!
Rachel liked bowling and the bumpers really helped. I actually broke 100.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Happy Belated Birthday Melissa! It looks like you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

Ok, Mel love the pictures except the one of me bowling. Wait until I lose the other 40 pounds and then you can post pictures of me.