Rachel has accumulated a few different costumes this year for Halloween and I think they are all cute but I was wondering which one you all liked the best. I will of course let her pick which one she wants to wear but she keeps changing her mind too. Butterfly, cat or Asian princess( I am not really sure what to call the pink one. Rachel calls it a china doll)?
10.06.2009
Whats your favorite?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
They are all so cute, I can't decide! Maybe after trick or treating a few houses she should go back to the house and change!
I like that cat if you put whiskers on and a pink nose:)
I like the butterfly even though I sent the cat one. Is it warm enough for her to wear on Halloween? The China Doll is cute also, but not warm enough.
I like the butterfly!
I like the butterfly and China Doll. U would do the butterfly for trick or treating and the doll for any indoor Halloween fun.
I love the butterfly. And it looks warm!
Post a Comment