BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.22.2010

Rachel's 3rd birthday

Rachel turned 3 on March 21st! I know, I am a month late blogging it.

Daddy helped Rachel open her family gifts on her birthday.







We had her party on Saturday, the day before her birthday. She wanted to have a girls only party this year so she picked out all the friends she wanted to be invited and chose a Dora the Explorer theme.



My mom came out from California for the week to visit and Rachel was very excited to have her Grandma Judd here. Mom's birthday is the day before Rachel's so they got to celebrate together.











Its crazy to think that she is 3 already. She is so smart and has grown so much. Well she is still small for her age coming in at only 27 lbs but you know what I mean.







2 comments:

Gwen said...

Wow! Posting all those pictures must have taken FOREVER! Thanks for taking the time. I love to see how your family is doing!

Anonymous said...

The B-day party was fun and I think everyone had a good time.