there is a family in my ward that is going through a lot of trials right now. The mom just passed away from cancer leaving a few young children, the youngest being 3 years. The dad has some sort of physical disability and can't work a lot and now they have mounds of medical and funeral bills with a very limited income. Our neighborhood is putting on a fundraiser yard and bake sale Sept. 18. They are also accepting donations to help the family pay the funeral costs on a blog that has been set up for that purpose. The donations go through paypal so its legit. I made the title of this post link to the blog. If you are able, please donate something, even $1 helps. Also, clothing and other yard sale items can be donated for the yard sale. Or just come to the yard sale at Aspen Elementary in north orem on the 18th. All the info is on the blog. Thanks for reading!
9.07.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I donated at the website before I left Utah. I feel for this family.
Post a Comment