



Here are our yearly family photos. Last year we went to target and had them done professionally and they turned out good but they were very very expensive. So this year we tried something different. We had a local girl who was trying to start a business take our photos at a local park. they were less expensive and she can use any of them in her portfolio. They didn't turn out as good as last year but I still like them ok. feel free to cut and paste any off the blog to keep for your self. one reason they were cheaper this year is because we didn't have the girl print them for us, she put them on a CD and we can print them ourselves at any one hour photo. There are more photos than what I have posted, I just didn't want to load them all. If you want a CD will all the photos just let me know and I can make you one and send it in the mail.
4.16.2008
Family Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes! Nice pics! Send me one so Grandma and I can pick some favorites. I get some printed off for her.
Cute Family Pictures!!
Good Stuff here!
Post a Comment