BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.14.2008

a little bit of our home

Family room in the basement
Standing at front door looking down to the basement, door on right is to garage.
Basement laundry. This room is not finished, I am going to turn it into my salon.
Stairs up to bedrooms
Nice big back yard with lots of space for gardening.
More back yard
Dining room
Kitchen.
We are still slowly unpacking and setting up house so this is all I have to show you right now. We are going to repaint Rachel's room and the extra guest room upstairs so those rooms are still empty. Our upstairs living room is still full of boxes so its not picture worthy yet. I am hoping that we will be all settled in before memorial day because I want to plan a big BBQ for everyone to come over and see the house.

3 comments:

Denise, Ned, Sarah and Hannah said...

Beautiful home! You'll make so many wonderful memories there. Wish we were closer so we could visit!

Rachel said...

Congratulations on the house! What a great back yard! That's the one thing I need here!

Bethany said...

Fun, fun, nice big yard! That is great! I am sooo happy for you guys!