I just wanted to share how big Rachel is getting. Time flies! I thought she was looking especially cute this morning so I had to catch a few photos. When I look back on my photo albums, I think I haven't taken enough pictures of Rachel and our family in general so I try to take as many as I can when I do remember. ( Hence 4 pictures from this morning all at once) Rachel also blinks every time the camera flashes so I have to take a ton of the same shot to get maybe one or two decent ones. In most of her pictures she has both eyes closed or half closed. These are the good ones that I posted. Funny side note: every time I take her picture she says "cuuuuuute" right after. I guess she got it from me because I say cute when I look at the photo on the camera screen. She is such a little sponge that absorbs every thing she hears and then repeats it. That is usually good but can be bad sometimes when Daddy says "crap" in front of her and she repeats it.
9.25.2008
18 Months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, I can't wait to see her in person! What a sweetie. Love the little teeth in front! I can relate to the "crap" thing. One of my girls let that slip when we watched Henry. His favorite saying for a while, much to everyone's horror, was Holy Crap! He finally switched over to Holy Cow and Holy Calf--the calf one he thought of on his own! Just a matter of weeks til we see you all! Grandma can't wait!!
I can't believe how big she is getting. Where has my Grand Baby gone? I hope she doesn't too much bigger before Christmas. I hope she remembers us. As far as repeating things Dad's say, I seem to remember you sitting in your car sheet on the way to church when you were around her age and dad saying something he shouldn't have because of something someone in front of him on the road did, and you repeated it all the way to church. We had to get you to say something else before we got to the building.
Mel,
You need to please wipe the drool off Rachel's face so when I enlarge the pictures, I don't see this massive drool dripping down. I send the pictures off for print so I can show her off to everyone here.
She is so cute, and yes, I see the resemblence between her and Breanne when she was that age. Except I'm pretty sure Breanne was still in her "mullet" phase as far as her hair went.
Post a Comment