BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

9.30.2008

Our weekend in So Cal

We drove down to Apple Valley last weekend to visit Will's family and participate in a baptism and baby blessing. Rachel did really good on the drive down but got antsy and bored pretty quick on the way back. Next time I'll remember to bring the portable dvd player! I wasn't very motivated with taking pictures so here are the few I took of Rachel. Really its more fun to see pictures of her than us anyway.

Cuddling in the car

Playing at Greg & Heather's house

Riding the boat in the mall

throwing pennies in the fountain at the mall

Rachel loved the fountain. She kept asking for more pennies, good thing I had a lot of change.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures! I will make sure to bring plenty of pennies at Christmas so we can go to the mall and visit the fountain. The one picture at Greg & Heather's makes her look so much older. No more little baby.