







These photos are loading all funky but this is my family, my parents and my siblings. We took these when they were all out visiting at christmas time.
1.07.2009
Family photos
Posted by Melissa at 6:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Will, Melissa, Rachel and Bailey








These photos are loading all funky but this is my family, my parents and my siblings. We took these when they were all out visiting at christmas time.
Posted by Melissa at 6:04 PM
2 comments:
NICE!!! Any way you can email some with a larger resolution that I could print out? Like I don't have enough photos on my refrigerator! Looks like you had a nice Christmas too! Ned got me a camera too! They must be on the wave length!
Very cute pictures!! I love the one of you Will and Rachel!! Hope that you are doing good!
Post a Comment