
Will has wanted a truck for a long time and he finally found one that he liked for a great deal.Its a 2007 Toyota Tacoma TRD. I'm glad we got it because its really hard to drive in the snow with the car. Now we have 4 wheel drive and it is just so much more functional.I'm still getting used to the color though.
1.19.2009
New Truck!
Posted by Melissa at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love it!!!! Mike wants a truck too...maybe some day! ;)
I like the color. Now it's my turn for a different vehicle. I want a larger one like a van or SUV.
Luke is way jealous, he has wanted a 4 door tacoma for a long time! He was like, did you see Will and Melissa's blog. I was like yeah, he was like, Will got my truck. It was funny!! I am happy for you guys!! Hope things are going great! Miss seeing you!! Take care!
Post a Comment