BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

6.01.2009

catching up

I am so behind in blogging this month! And why the heck is my text blue and underlined. Something is up with blogger. So any way, we haven't been up to much lately, just biding our time till our family camping trip in august.
First round of pictures is from Chuck E. Cheese on May 9th.



This set is from the Aquarium on 5/18


And here is our fun trip to the zoo on 5/15. Rachel kept asking to see Alex the lion and I had to break her heart and tell her that there is no lion at this zoo. I think the monkeys were her favorite. That or the carousel.




2 comments:

Magi & Tom said...

How funny! My sister just went to the zoo and took a photo in front of that same elephant! She lives in Lehi.

Heather said...

What a total cutie-patootie!!
-Dave