I found a recipe for the pork salad from cafe rio. Its a copy cat, not the actual recipe from the restaurant. I doubt they tell anyone besides their employees the recipe. I am going to try it tomorrow night I think. If you live in Utah you know what I am talking about. We like Cafe Rio but the other local one we like even more is Costa Vida. They are a copy cat of Cafe Rio. So try this out if you love either one. And if you have never tried food from these restaurants, it is pretty dang good. So try this recipe and let me know if you like it.
http://favfamilyrecipes.blogspot.com/2007/11/jared-and-i-love-cafe-rio.html
5.28.2009
Cafe Rio pork salad copy cat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Melissa made this and I thought to myself as ate it......WOW this is like I am eating one of those salads DUDE!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT! Your awesome honey!!
Post a Comment