BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

7.27.2009

Germany So far


Here are photos from my trip so far, I am only two days into my five day stay then onto London. the First photo is of a really cool looking building (no I didnt find out what it was) just as you exit the Karlsplatz subway station. The second Photo is just a shot down the street from my Hotel entrance. The third photo is the main shopping street that leads to the Old Town Hall. The fourth photo is of the fountain at Karlsplatz, the fifth photo is of peoples I consider Family. Joanna and John on the left live in Heidelberg Germany and have lived in country for 6 years, Joanna works as a contractor for the US Government. John works on post at the Commissary. They have two daughters living with them, Jenn is the older daughter and couldn't come down to visit, Rachel is the youngest (Ive known her since she was 9 I think earlier than that but man I shutter to think how long ago it was). The last photo is of me taking my own picture in front of a fountain at the end of the main shopping street Neuhauserstr. The movie is of the Old Town Hall which is now a beautiful gathering area surrounded by pubs and eatery's. And that's it for now like the video says more to come.



3 comments:

l said...

It doesn't matter what the building is. As long as it looks good. When I was in the Navy I loved taking pictures of all the cool buildings I saw places, but don't ask me what they all are. I don't know.

Melissa said...

AWWW honey, your first blog post! I'm so proud of you. Keep them coming, I miss you!

Ricki said...

Thanks for posting. You be safe. Love, Mom