So today was my first day to do some sight seeing. I started off going to Piccadilly Circus and just started walking from there. I went through town to BIG BEN, found the London Eye and went for a ride, and went by Buckingham palace and ate lunch in the park and took a nap. All in all a really nice day to relax.
Dont I look excited? Just for those who dont know, I AM TERRIFIED OF HEIGHTS!!! If that fear isnt present in this photo then maybe i ate something for breakfast that didnt agree with me.
The London Eye is the large of it's kind in the world. Check the photo from the top of the wheel, fun thing is that is moves constantly and you dont feel the movement..........until they stop it for someone who cant walk fast enough to get on it.
This is Piccadilly Circus, there is tons of shopping and the Ripley Believe it or not museum and a ton of other things you can go do and see. The rest of the photos are pretty self explanatory, I didn't get to see the changing of the guard but I am going to make it sometime while I am here. I did get the photo below of the guard on his horse and man they dont move at all. I did get to see Buckingham palace and have tea with the queen........ok not really but I did get to chill in the park surrounding the palace like every other tourist and it was actually a nice day. I bought an umbrella thinking I would need it but not yet, although I keep being told that it will change while I am here. I will take some more photos and what not later on this week and I have another weekend here before I leave. ENJOY!
8.01.2009
London free day
Posted by Will at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow such a baeutiful and busy city.
I got dizzy just watching the last video! I'm so glad you're getting to see things. I have to admit I'm jealous! Love you, Mom
Pics are great. Glad you had a good time. Thanks for sharing it.
Post a Comment