BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

8.10.2009

summer vacation in the works




















We've been having a lot of fun here visiting my parents. We went to the park, the Children's Discovery Museum, the Boardwalk and Raging waters so far.

6 comments:

Will said...

HOLY COW!!!! She ha gotten so big, i mean i know I havent seen her in 3 weeks but oh my goodness she looks so BIG!

Bethany said...

Looks like you are having fun! Rachel is such a doll! Take care!!

Denise, Ned, Sarah and Hannah said...

She is growing up! I love the first one and last one the best:) What was she upset about on the last one?? What a sweetie.

Melissa said...

Rachel doesn't like water that much. she was crying off and on the whole time we were at the water park. For some reason she has always been scared of water. I'm trying to cure her of it but I'm not sure how. So I'm hoping more exposure will do the trick.

*Marie* said...

I am amazed at how grown up Rachel looks. She's a doll!

Gwen said...

Wow! Thanks for posting the pictures. They are so cute! I know it takes forever to get that many pictures up, so, again, thank you.