BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

12.29.2009

Thanksgiving


Everyone ready to eat. My parents flew out but my brother couldn't come. My sister brought her boyfriend and Will's sister brought hers.

Will's usual expression whenever I point the camera on him. He is such a goofball!

My sister Amanda and her boyfriend



A rare moment: I am not cooking or behind the camera!

Tradition in my family growing up was teenagers do the dishes. So Heather and Anthony got the job!

Will decorating the tree just a few days after Thanksgiving.

Will's sister, Heather, and her boyfriend Anthony helped us decorate for Christmas.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Cute pictures! Looks like a nice time! I love Will's expressions! Too Funny! You Look Great! I hope your holidays were wonderful!

Gwen said...

I'm glad that my family didn't have the tradition that the teenagers had to do the dishes! I always did just as much work as the adults! We have the tradition that if you don't help cook, you get to clean! When my nephew heard that, he made sure to help right away!