We had the privilege of going to visit Will's grandma again mid December. Grandma's friend Denise invited us up for dinner and tree decorating one night we were there. We also got to celebrate Will's 28th birthday with Grandma. But those pictures are on Will's laptop.
Rachel was really shy around Ned but was willing to put that aside for some fun with the train.
Denise has a guinea pig named Charlie and Rachel just adores him!
12.29.2009
Visiting Nana in Pennsylvania
Posted by Melissa at 9:41 PM
Labels: family, pennsylvania
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nice pic with Charlie:) I was looking at my livingroom window and saw little handprints from Rachel. I hate to clean them off! It's a nice reminder of our visit. Also, I'm not too enthused about cleaning windows...so it can wait! Hope you had fun with your family for Christmas!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Rachel seemed to be happy about her rocking horse! :)
So glad you got to go!
Sounds like you had a great time. I think your sweater is super cute, and I love the picture of Rachel on the rocking horse.
Post a Comment