BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

7.20.2011

Part 3- Washington DC

For the 3rd part of our trip, we drove from Gettysburg to Arlington, Va. We went there to visit Will's brother David and his family. Wasgington DC is right by there so we went and saw some of the sights in DC with them.

Rachel and cousin Tommy are pretending to be doggies. They had lots of fun playing together.

Uncle David cuddling bailey.

Silly cousins after church.

We went to the DC zoo and it was lots of fun for the kids. They especially loved running through the rain when it happened to downpour while we were there. It was a hot day so it was welcome rain.

Daddy got all wet too.

This is rachel in the gorilla house. I think she was making this face because I told her no for some reason. I don't remember why.

Rachel and Tommy

Making crazy faces. I think Tommy is a monkey.

Aquarium at the zoo.

Petting a cow.

Tommy thinks he can push over the Washington monument. haha!

Daddy and Rachel at the Washington monument

Rachel at the Lincoln memorial

Lincoln memorial

Lincoln memorial


We made it to one museum at the Smithsonian. This is Rachel at the Natural history museum touching a dinosaur bone.

1 comments:

Patty said...

Good stuff! Keep up the great work on posts like this one.......I enjoyed it, and I'm looking forward to more.