
A friend does this on her blog and I hope she doesn't mind if I steal it because it is a cute idea. I'll post an old photo with a description every friday just for fun and to relive some good memories. So here is the first one, it is a picture of Will and I the day we met. I was 17 and he was 20. this was taken at his parents house in Felton, CA. I was friends with his sister and he was in town visiting for a few days so we spent some time together. We actually didn't start dating until 2 years later.
5.30.2008
Flashback Friday!
Posted by Melissa at 4:28 PM
Labels: flashback friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great Idea Mel. How come you're the only one not dressed up? What kind of impression was that?? (lol just kidding)
Remember this was right after a baptism and Leighann invited me over to spend the night. When we got to her house, I changed out of my church clothes but I guess no one else did. It was a bit awkward. Oh well, I guess I made a good enough impression anyway because Will still married me. haha.
This is such a cute idea. I remember Dad and I were in Hawaii and hated missing the chance to see Bippy.
OMG that's darling... Will looks exaclty the same!
Post a Comment