I have been hoping for a while now that Rachel would start walking because sometimes life would be easier if I didn't have to carry her everywhere. Well she is not walking on her own yet but she is getting close. She can stand up by her self and balance and she will walk if she has something to hold onto. We are practicing with her every day. A lot of people say that once she is walking, we will wish she wasn't. What do you say? Do you encourage walking or not?
6.02.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my- I would say DISCOURAGE it!!! Just kidding, but I will admit that as I was reading the first few lines of your post I was thinking, "Yea, but once she starts walking they'll wish they could just carry her again!" With my first baby I wanted her to crawl and walk quickly, with my last I was trying to keep him immobile as long as I could! She is a doll!
What an adorable clip! It brought back lots of memories. We even had the same push toy. Encourage her! It's great fun to see them explore a whole new world at a new level. They are seeing things in a new way for the first time! Hannah was a late bloomer, having waited until 18 months to walk! I was REALLY glad when she walked so I didn't have to bend over to hold her hands or carry her.
Post a Comment