BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

6.28.2008

Flashback Friday on Saturday


I didn't get around to doing this yesterday but the day doesn't really matter anyway. ok this is Will as a baby. The picture has water damage from a flood so it is stuck inside the frame. Thats why I had to take a picture of the picture. haha. I think Rachel looks a lot like her daddy from this photo. She definitely has that same expression on her face sometimes. I see the resemblance in the facial features. Her head is a bit smaller though. Does anyone else see it or is it just me because I'm her mommy?

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm glad you said that Will's picture was water damaged because I was looking really hard at it, hoping Will hadn't been severely burned on his arms :)

Anonymous said...

I can see the resemblance. I have been able to see both of you in Rachel.

Denise, Ned, Sarah and Hannah said...

Grandma said I could scan all of Will's (a.k.a. Billy to us in Pennsylvania) baby pictures and send them to you. Then you would have better copies. I think I remember seeing this one, actually.