Rachel's room was done about a month ago but I just finally got some pictures taken. I picked out the color to match her bedding and it looked great on the swatch but once we got it up on the wall it looked a lot brighter. I was going for a lighter pea green. so at first I wasn't sure I liked how it turned out but it quickly grew on me and now I love it. It was dark blue before and what a pain it was to paint over because we had to do two coats of white first to hide the blue then two coats of green. the most annoying thing was the trim around the middle of the wall. It made the job take a lot longer but I am pretty happy with the end result.
P.S. I just love how big the closet is!
6.28.2008
Rachel's room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think the room looks great. The color is bright, but it seems to go ok with everything. You both did a great job.
Post a Comment