BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.09.2009

Birthday fun in California

We surprised my mom and drove out to California for her birthday in March. It was lots of fun and I wish we could have stayed longer. It was perfect that it was my brother's, Rachel's, and my mom's birthday all in the same week. We had one big family party!


Uh, this one is out of order because I added it at the last minute.

We went to Monterey and the Aquarium.

touching starfish

Rachel and Grandma

Rachel and Grandpa







My parents







Rachel and Grandpa playing catch

My brother Jeff



Aunt Cindy

yummy cake and ice cream!

opening presents



At the beach







Rachel had fun collecting shells

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so glad you all came out, it was a great surprise. I'm glad the weather was good also, just a little windy on Sunday. I love the picture of Cindy with her eyes closed.