

For my 20th birthday my family pooled their money together and paid for my aunt Cindy, my cousin Brandon and I to go skydiving. Brandon and I had always wanted to do this since we were little kids. Cindy promised she would take us for our 18th birthday but it never happened. since I had decided to move to Utah, she decided that if she didn't do it then, then it probably would never happen. So it was a total surprise. Brandon and I were told that we were going horseback riding and we only found out it was skydiving when we got to the airport. It was so exciting and fun! I only got really nervous when it was time to jump. Once I got out of the plane and over the shock of being up so high, it was awesome. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to do that and would love to do it again someday but I probably never will because I found out that the Prophet said not to do extreme sports like that where you are putting your life in danger. At least I got to go once!
7.25.2008
Flashback Friday: Skydiving!
Posted by Melissa at 11:59 AM
Labels: flashback friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No way! you took my dream ( Mark said). it's awsome. sorry i don't know is it ok to post comment in your blog ?
totally
Post a Comment