watermelon
fruit trees(plum, peach and pear)
peach
wild carrot behind bush
pears
compost heap in the wood box
Pumpkin box with no pumpkins yet
wild zucchini I think
zucchini?
this one is in the cantelope box
White pumpkins in the cantelope box?
peppers in the watermelon box?
strawberries
tomatoes
close up of tomatoes
watermelon/peppers
cantelope box
blueberries(they aren't growing)
This is the main garden area
blackberries
Rasberries and Roses
This post is for my Dad. He wanted to see my garden. Sorry its a long one. If you click on the photo it will open up larger. Its hard to see whats what when they are so small. Anyone out there who plans to buy seeds from walmart, this is a warning to you: you never know what you will get. I got peppers mixed in my watermelon packet and who knows what in my cantelope packet. Its still fun to watch it all grow and wonder what it is going to be. P.S. sorry about the funky layout, it never works how I want it to.
7.30.2008
My meager little garden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment