So its a little bit embarrassing to share my weight with everyone but I am hoping that by going public with my progress, it will help motivate me to continue losing weight. I had lost 21 pounds but we just went on vacation for a week and sadly I gained 5 back. It's quite discouraging and I have been dreading exercise this week even though it used to be a part of my morning routine so I didn't have and trouble getting up to do it in the past. A week off really sabotages everything. I have been very determined to lose the extra pounds because I promised myself that I would not be so heavy the next time I got pregnant. Well I feel ready for another baby so I really need to slim down so I can get pregnant and get fat again. I have added a weight loss tracker at the bottom of the page for anyone interested in keeping up with my progress. My strategy is exercising 5 days a week for at least 30 min and I am monitoring my eating habits with weight watchers. I must say that it is harder to control what I eat than to exercise. Any tips would be helpful and wish me luck!
7.25.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Luck Melissa! Just FYI- Troy is trying to lose weight too and our doctor told him that he has to work out for 1 hour a day (he was doing 1/2 hour) to get maximum results. The weight loss battle can be so discouraging, just hang in there. It will happen. Way to go on the lbs already lost!
Mel,
Way to go at losing the weight. I've only lost 14 pounds so far. I seem to go back and forth with 2-3 pounds. I really blow it on the weekends. I also need to exercise. I bought a bike off craigslist and am going to go riding to help. I don't know about riding to work, but that was one of my thoughts.
Don't forget to drink the water and do little meals during the day instead of getting hungry and eating alot.
I was eating Special K with strawberries, nonfat milk, salad for lunch, special k bars for snacks, and not eating after 7pm for dinner. I would eat a good dinner.
Keep up the good work!!!!
Lots of love,
Mom
Post a Comment