BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

8.20.2008

I love you!


I told my mom that Rachel could say "I love you" so she asked me to make a video of it. We think it is so cute especially because she will say it randomly throughout the day. We don't have to tell her to say it. I guess its because we tell her that we love her all the time and we say I love you to each other, she picked up on it. it makes me smile every time she says it no matter how I am feeling.
PS sorry the video is sideways, I forgot that you can only turn the camera long ways for pictures not videos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mel,

She is soooo cute. I can't believe how fast she has grown. Thank you for the video. I wish we were closer so we could see you all more.

Love,

Mom

Rachel said...

That was soooo cute! I'm glad you posted it!b