BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

8.19.2008

Petting zoo




We had fun at the petting zoo today! Rachel loved to see all the animals. She was mostly interested in petting the goats. Other than that she would make the animal sound when I pointed out the particular animal but wasn't showing tons of enthusiasm. She just wanted to get out of the stroller and run around exploring. I had Cory with me too so I wasn't comfortable with letting two toddlers run around the barn area with all the people and horses around. I did let them out to pet some of the goats and to play in the kid size jail house. Rachel threw a fit when it was time to go.The best part about the zoo was that the kids were free because they are under 3 yrs. So I just had to pay $2 for me. what a cheap, fun activity. I think I will take them again next week.

0 comments: