I found this pumpkin hiding along the fence. Its huge already!
my zucchini got really big in just a few days
Its kind of hard to see but I have a whole string of tomatoes now!
This a a frenzy of ants that were near my garden so I sent them back where they came from. I hope god accepts ants into heaven and he doesn't consider me a murderer.
8.02.2008
ITS ALIVE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Mel,
Your garden looks great. I wish ours was doing as good. Only one tomato plant is doing great. The others will catch up soon. We do have one yellow squash plant that dad's gotten about 3 squash off so far. It's in the same bed as the good tomato plant.
I will make sure we don't get any seeds from walmart.
Sorry it took me so long to respond to the blog, I forgot my password.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment